And they look even better than the original edition. Both the men’s and the women’s t’s sport our new (cleaner) logo, the women’s are a brighter yellow, and the men’s shirts are a sexy moss-green color; a bit cooler than the “vintage” t’s! We’re figuring out a better way to display them at the host stand, but as always, feel free to ask your server to grab you one or three to see up close and in person. And as before, all profits from our t-shirt sales go to support the Durham Animal Protection Society.
Sunday - Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Monday - Friday 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Keep in Touch
- Trying to make a Sunday morning Brunch decision, #Durham? Maybe this will help... 34 minutes until you can have a freshly squeezed margarita 1 day ago
- Num num it’s as good as it sounds! Friday night dinner & drink specials. http://t.co/OZvL5mSf9e 1 day ago
- RT @BigDogLittleBed: We make no secret about how much we heart @DosPerros200, so now we're making a video about it!#reasonnumber @DurhamNC … 3 days ago
- Another spectacular vegan menu-- available dinner ONLY on Tuesday, August 4! http://t.co/OiJRUAzNpH 3 days ago
- RT @clarioncontent: We heard @DosPerros200 has a neat new row of banquette booths #Durham #foodie scoop http://t.co/7FCaRh4ydQ 3 days ago