And they look even better than the original edition. Both the men’s and the women’s t’s sport our new (cleaner) logo, the women’s are a brighter yellow, and the men’s shirts are a sexy moss-green color; a bit cooler than the “vintage” t’s! We’re figuring out a better way to display them at the host stand, but as always, feel free to ask your server to grab you one or three to see up close and in person. And as before, all profits from our t-shirt sales go to support the Durham Animal Protection Society.
Monday - Friday
11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Monday - Sat. 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Keep in Touch
- #DurhamSpecials Monday Taco Night ow.ly/ldkJl 1 day ago
- Calling all beer geeks! We've got a keg of Leifmans Cuvée Brut on tap. That's some unique and delicious brew. Come n get while you can 1 week ago
- Delicious tacos & a special NY Strip entree...mmmmmmm wp.me/PxfpW-dB 1 week ago
- Hurry in before it rains again! wp.me/PxfpW-dB 2 weeks ago
- ow.ly/1VT7zI Cinco de Mayo news! Check out this blog about local drinks! @DosPerros200 & @LuchaTigreCH mentioned! Thx @jwlucasnc! 2 weeks ago