And they look even better than the original edition. Both the men’s and the women’s t’s sport our new (cleaner) logo, the women’s are a brighter yellow, and the men’s shirts are a sexy moss-green color; a bit cooler than the “vintage” t’s! We’re figuring out a better way to display them at the host stand, but as always, feel free to ask your server to grab you one or three to see up close and in person. And as before, all profits from our t-shirt sales go to support the Durham Animal Protection Society.
Monday - Friday
11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Monday - Sat. 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 10 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Keep in Touch
- Its cold and dreary, so come have a $6 SPICY Margarita & some tacos tonight!!! wp.me/PxfpW-dB 16 hours ago
- Dos Perros tacos after ten starts in just one hour!!! Come and get some crispy shrimp, Nopales and cheese or grilled chicken! 2 days ago
- Didn't get enough tacos last night? Well, you're in luck...more tacos tonight! wp.me/PxfpW-dB 6 days ago
- Tired of leftovers yet? Then come grab some tacos and a $6 spicy margarita at Dos Perros! wp.me/PxfpW-dB 1 week ago
- Just a quick reminder that we will be closed for late night tonight. We will reopen for late night (tacos after ten) next weekend! 1 week ago