And they look even better than the original edition. Both the men’s and the women’s t’s sport our new (cleaner) logo, the women’s are a brighter yellow, and the men’s shirts are a sexy moss-green color; a bit cooler than the “vintage” t’s! We’re figuring out a better way to display them at the host stand, but as always, feel free to ask your server to grab you one or three to see up close and in person. And as before, all profits from our t-shirt sales go to support the Durham Animal Protection Society.
Sunday - Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
7 days a week 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Keep in Touch
- Tonight's special: Nachos de Birria, slow roasted chile-rubbed goat w/queso fundido, guac and crema. http://t.co/8Ptx4bIvOt 3 hours ago
- Now open! #Lunch #Durham Chicken Mole Enchiladas. 1 day ago
- Don’t know how they do it! The Tuesday Vegan menu strikes again. http://t.co/PlrT6vAYsa 2 days ago
- Today's lunch special: carne asada platter with rice and beans. $14. fresh watermelon margarita $7. 3 days ago
- We have Lunch Tacos and it is mild enough to sit on the patio, #Durham. We won't tell anyone at the office if you have a margarita... 4 days ago